15th June, 2013
“Hannibal,” he considered. “Like, the cannibal? He eats people, right?”
“He’s a connoisseur of human offal and a gourmet chef,” I said defensively.”
Janice Poon, who does all the food featured in Hannibal.
Now you know how to respond when you tell people you’re watching Hannibal and they say something silly like that.
Janice even does themed recipes for each episode as well as poetry. She’s amazing, go read her blog.
- everythingiveseentwice likes this
- allknowledgeisprecious likes this
- raven-puffle reblogged this from vivisextion
- tikistitch reblogged this from vivisextion
- nivven likes this
- escah likes this
- chartreuse-neefles likes this
- characal reblogged this from vivisextion
- goawayidontlikepeople likes this
- scullystorm reblogged this from vivisextion
- scullystorm likes this
- scatterbraineileen likes this
- littlemisscodeless likes this
- the-butterfly-3ffect likes this
- fannibalized likes this
- vivisextion posted this