Tagged by darkmaestro19 and viciousradiance and survivingcanberra.
Rule one: Always post the rules
Rule two: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.
Rule three: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule four: Actually tell them you tagged them
1) If they ever quit screwing around and grow actual human meat in vats, would you eat some?
I’d write a fucking cookbook and host dinner parties. Fuck yes.
2) Should I set fire to Valor Kand, or just feed him to bullet ants?
What we need is Ghost Rider bullet ants that will eat him, while being on fire.
3) Pyrokinesis or telekinesis? Why?
Telekinesis. One word: Phoenix. Do you want move fire, or EVERYTHING ELSE?
4) Prohibition, harm reduction, or legalize it all and let Darwin sort it out?
Going with George Carlin on this one. Let them Darwin until there’s a last one standing, then you take that guy and you put him on a pedestal and you shoot him in the fucking head.
5) Eleven questions is seriously too fucking many. Consider this an intermission in which you are encouraged to stare into space and think evil, evil thoughts.
I did try, but now I am sad and horny.
6) Weirdest food you’ve ever eaten and actually loved?
I’m Chinese, so I eat a lot of things people would find weird. I love durian and century eggs. No, they’re not fermented in horse urine… I think it’s the sulphur content. Maybe it reminds me of home. (cough)
7) If you could delete a single philosophy or religion from the world, which one would it be and why?
8) Is necrophilia immoral?
Well, I asked, and he said it wasn’t.
Come to think of it, he didn’t say much else.
Or anything at all.
9) Why do you desperately have to pee the SECOND you finish painting your nails? (Seriously, I want to know this one).
Because the universe is a fucking dick.
10) What’s the worst pain you’ve ever experienced?
Pain is a hard thing to keep in memory but.. I think it was when I was about 7 and I broke my wrist in the playground, but my parents didn’t notice for 2 weeks. Certainly it was the most prolonged pain I’d ever experienced, and worsened as time progressed.
11) What is the most ridiculous thing you’ve ever seen someone wearing in public?
Rainbow neon leopard print pants. How many gay leopards had to die so you could have those, huh?
1:) What’s the weirdest bug you’ve ever seen?
I saw a massive iridescent grasshopper at a park once. I also kept a praying mantis for a while. His eyes would turn red and I had no idea why. (Not counting internet sightings.)
2:) Will you embrace transhumanism when it arrives or will you remain organic and non-GMO?
Give me my posthuman android body right now and no one gets hurt.
3:) Ocean, river, lake, or inside far away from water?
Water is not my element but I find it beautiful. A nice clear lake to lounge by and swim in would be lovely.
4:) Did you ever have a lucky pair of underwear?
Yes. All my underwear is black, except one, which is purple. It is my lucky purple underwear, mainly because when I wear it, I always get lucky.
5:) What’s one thing that terrified you out of your wits when you were a kid?
I was never terrified out of my wits, but there were only two things that ever creeped me out as a child. One was this piece of antique furniture in my bedroom that unnerved me at night while I was trying to sleep, and later I found out it was haunted. The other was the X-Files theme song when it came on the television, but I don’t know why.
6:) Weirdest porn you’ve ever seen? (Bonus points if you actually thought it was hot)
I’m not entirely sure what counts as weird, but once my friend showed me this German porn where a repair man comes to fix this woman’s boiler, basically went “I can’t fix this, let’s just have sex”. Most pointless plot ever.
7:) Do you like getting presents people picked out for you, or gift cards that let you choose your own?
I am very touched whenever people close to me pick out something they know I’ll like, I really appreciate the thought. Especially if it’s something made. I also like to make people things.
8:( This question is not happy.
I’m prescribing some Prozac and a poncho, because it’s impossible to be unhappy in a poncho.
9:) We all have embarrassing memories of when we were 13 years old, but did you ever do anything then that you actually look back on and think is kind of cute or cool?
Pretty much everyone in my school thought I was a devil worshipper and they were afraid of me, so I thought that was kind of cool. They had no idea how accurate they were. I’m not sure what I did to give them that impression, though.
10:) Is there a song you like from a band/genre you hate?
I don’t think I hate any genre. I listen to pretty much everything.
11:) If you ever got transplanted into a new body, would you hold a funeral for the old one, or just get rid of it?
I’d let a very special certain someone play with it to his heart’s content, seeing as it’s no longer needed, we don’t have to be cautious. Then it would be mummified according to Ancient Egyptian protocol.
1) What do you consider your greatest quality to be?
I don’t know how to describe it, but… my feral internal strength. It’s a kind of murderous determination that keeps me swinging in situations where I want to give up, in a kill or be killed, fight until you possibly can’t, kind of way.
2) Do you tend to live in the past, present or future and why?
I am all over the shop. Elements of past and the future, combining to make something not quite as good as either.
3) If you had a million dollars to spend in only 24 hours, what would you do with it?
Can I give it away? I’d give it to my family and friends so they can buy nice things for themselves, or spend it on them. New house, new car, things like that. The rest, I’d immediately pay for a Masters or PhD.
4) Which fictional character do you most strongly identify with and why?
Levi, from Attack on Titan, because I know what it means to be someone’s lieutenant and to willingly, wholeheartedly protect and serve someone, even at the cost of your own life.
Jim Moriarty, from the Sherlock Holmes series, because I know what it means to have a volatile mind who yearns for its counterpart, waiting to finally have the opponent and arch nemesis you were always meant to have.
I’m pretty sure my personality traits can be 90% covered by these two.
5) What does your ideal home look like?
It has traditional Chinese art. It has a warm bed that I can share mornings with someone in. It has a big kitchen, because I love to cook, especially for others. It has an altar to those I pay my respects to. It has guest rooms, so that my home can always welcome friends and family. It has a clean, spotless bathroom, where I can unwind in a tub after a long day. It has a garden, because I like fresh herbs and a patch of nature for myself.
6) Which one individual has shaped or influenced your life in the greatest way and how?
Why, why, WHY are all these questions determined to make me give them sappy answers?
And HOW DARE YOU make me pick one person?
I would have to say darkmaestro19 for being the first of Us to ever find me in my formative years and essentially saving me from a life, which, up til then, had been very lonely. Knowing there was someone out there like me helped a lot. Believe it or not, you were a good influence, who told me to study hard, get good grades, learn to drive, and get out of my house and go overseas to study like I wanted to.
7) Are there any physical/worldly possessions you believe you could not live without and why/why not?
I cannot live without my laptop. It is how I communicate with my loved ones who are scattered around the world. It is where I store my memories. It is how I archive my life. If I lost it, I would be utterly distraught, completely devastated.
8) Do you consider yourself to be a “good” individual? Give reasons why/why not.
Well, it depends. I’m good to my elders, I respect them and assist however I can. I’m good to my old man, as his lieutenant, since there is very little I would not do for him. I try and be good to my juniors, to be there for them like my elders were for me when I was little, so they have someone to rely on. I try and be good to my friends, even though I’m not the best at social interaction.
When it comes to everyone else, I run out of fucks to give, and I don’t care if I’m good to them or not.
9) If you could have any creature (real or mythical/fictional) as a pet, what would it be?
I want a Basilisk. A giant snake, but only if it won’t kill me with its stare. “But where are you going to put it?” I heard you ask. Well, I’ll find somewhere, but just imagine. I could ride it to my destinations…
10) Can you write a haiku, right now?
Three minutes one side
Three minutes on the other
Don’t overcook steak
11) What is love?
Baby don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me, no more~
1) If you could say one thing to a hero (alive or dead) of yours, what would it be?
2) If you could live anywhere, in this world or any other fictional one (eg. Hogwarts, Narnia), where would it be?
3) If you could eat only one type of food forever, what would you pick?
4) What is the one thing you could never give up, even if threatened with death?
5) Which book would you gladly use as toilet paper?
6) If given the opportunity to become a mythical creature (which is a fairly broad category), which would you pick?
7) How do you want your funeral to be?
8) If you could invite one person (fictional, real, dead or alive) to your wedding, who would it be?
9) You are allowed to bring one dead famous person back to life. Who do you choose?
10) Which animal would you pick for your Patronus?
11) This isn’t a question, but a reminder to stay hydrated, get enough sleep, and be nice to yourself in general. Treat. Yo. Self.